Friday, November 7, 2008

November in Nevertime

So, what does November mean to you? Besides Thanksgiving or the month before Christmas--a time of falling leaves, falling rain (or snow, depending on where you live)...a year that is quickly passing..a time for family and friends--or a mighty lonesome time if you don't have any....

I always wish, this time of year, that I could make time stand still--or better yet, revert to a permanent October here in Tennessee! But, seeing as how I haven't managed to acquire that kind of power--I just seem to roll helplessly along, watching the days grow ever shorter, the weather grow nastier, and the whole approaching holiday thing loom ever larger.

It seems easier, this time of year, to fall into a deep dark dpression--the gloomy days just set you up for it! So let's all just skip November this year--wake me up in December, please!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
If you 're passionate about life, love, and art...if you enjoy things unique, beautiful, or funny..we've got something in common!