Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello art lovers! What a weekend! I turned 57 on Saturday--and today I just finished my first live-on internet interview with Mona from The Jewelry Connection at www.nowlive.com ! What a blast! I want to applaud Mona for the wonderful venue she is providing for jewelry designers--and I had the honor of being the first jewelry artisan/fine artist! She had prepared a lot of insightful questions for me--that 1 hour went so fast! And thanks to that opportunity, thousands more viwers will see my Etsy shop for the latest in designer jewelry and fine art paintings! WOOOHOOO!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Fantastic! well done Doreen (will convo you tomorrow) your 57th year is going to be THE best year ever for you am sure :)

About Me

My photo
If you 're passionate about life, love, and art...if you enjoy things unique, beautiful, or funny..we've got something in common!